Life isn't Random

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Felicity,
I know you have a weak immune system.. and Ishould be more understanding.. It's just hardsometimes.. I do want you to know that I hadn'ttalked behind your back until I read the e-mail Ithought was sarcastic.. and the next day .. afterI wrote it.. I reread it and felt horrible.. Iseriously felt like the worst person on the faceof the planet.. I could have told my feelings ina more mature way instead of sounding vulgar andevil.. Before the e-mail I would rarely voice myopinion on the issue.. but I would listen toShann because tha'ts what friends do of course..Sometimes I would take up for you a little bitand she would get mad.. other times I would justsit there and listen... I don't want to haveanother enemy.. But it's also very hard being inthe middle of two friendships.. Wait.. let merephrase that.. It's just hard being in themiddle of two friendships.. I'll always befriends with Shann.. and I'll always consider youa friend too.. We just don't hang that much..So.. I'm always with Shann.. well.. I'm glad this is pretty much resolved..and I do appologize again for the e-mail I sent..
miss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home