Life isn't Random

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Missy, I just wanted to tell you that I read the e-mail you sent Felicity, and I'm not supposed to be saying anything about it, because for some fucked up reason, she still wants to be friends with you. I just wanted to let you know that Felicity is the best thing thats ever happened to me. She DOES NOT control me at all. And I love her. I COULD NOT do better than her. She's so sweet and so funny and no one could possibly make me feel more alive than her. If YOU were smart, you'd get your head out of SHANNON'S ASS and realize that you're loosing a great friend.

Later, Jim


Jim,
Look.. i can see where you think I'm a bitchright now.. I really can.. I had no right to sayany of that.. and I completely appologize.. Allof that was said out of anger.. I just wantedsomething to come back on.. And I really couldn'tthink of anything but the trip.. and I pulledstuff out of my ass basically.. I really am sorryfor what I said.. and I hope when you remember myname in the long future that you don't rememberme as the bitch.. :( I'm truly sorry.
missy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home