Life isn't Random

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Missy,
I'm glad Shannon isn't influencing this. I don't wantto come between you, so whatever you decide is fine. I just don't want to not be able to be in the sameroom. I want to know that you're not talking badabout me behind my back...'cause I'm not talking badabout you. I just at least want to end on decent,still can talk to each other, kind of terms. I don'twant to "talk" to Shannon anymore. That has nothingto do with you though. I just don't feel the need tosave that friendship. But I don't want it tointerfere with the two of you. I wasn't trying tosound sarcastic in that e-mail. I guess I can see howyou'd take it that way though. I'm sorry that youtook it the wrong way. I was Really being sincere. Ijust don't feel like it's my fault I get sick. I havea horribly weak immune system...and my allergies andasthma make everything ten times worse...they cause meto get colds all the time. I can't help that. Idon't feel like I should have go apologize for that. Well, I'm glad that you're not quite so mad now. Talkto ya' more later... Felicity

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home