Life isn't Random

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Missy,
Look, I wasn't trying to be mean when I wrote thate-mail. I just didn't want you to feel like you hadto be friends with me out of obligation or something. You kind of sounded like you couldn't decide whetheror not you should be mad at me or even friends withme. I just wanted to make it easier on you and yourfriendship with Shannon. I hope that you don't reallythink all of the stuff that you said in your e-mail. I know that you were pretty pissed, so I didn't reallytake it to heart. I'd hate to see our friendship endlike this. I don't want to end up hating each other. But, if you really do feel like you said you did, thenI guess its going to end like that anyways. I REALLYdon't have your stuff. I swear. So, can we at leasttalk about this? I'm not mad about what happened atthe beach, I just didn't see why there was any reasonfor you to be mad at me. I wasn't going to "ditch"you guys. I just was sick!! I had been taking coughmedicine for a whole five days, that's why I didn'tblow my nose on the way back from the beach. Icouldn't eat, because I was still sick to my stomachthough. And I went to Jimmy's as soon as we got back,because his dad was REALLY sick and has recently endedup in the hospital, with what they thought was a heartattack. And I didn't go out with Chad and Amber thatThursday night. I stayed at her house the whole nightand watched tv. When I said I felt like you guysditched me, I was talking about Thursday when I didn'thear from you guys. I just got defensive, because Ididn't see why you had a reason to be mad about measking to leave a day early when all you had to do waslisten to me talk to know I wasn't faking. It hadnothing to do with wanting to go home and see Jimmy,although I know that's what you think. It didn't. Iwas seriously sick. The reason I got so sick isbecause I'm allergic to everything, and I have to goget blood tests and shots soon. So, I hope I coveredeverything you mentioned. If you wanna' talk, eithercall me, or e-mail me. Felic
P.S. When I wished you good luck at college nextyear, I was being very sincere. I really hope you dowell. I admire you for being able to leave behindeverything you know and start over again. I think I'dbe too scared. The reason I haven't been going toclasses, is because I've arranged to take my finals atdifferent times because of work. Except Psych....I'vebeen spending time with Jimmy in the mornings becauseof his dad and all....but they found out that it'semphysema..not his heart...so that's very good...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home