Life isn't Random

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Felicity,

Well.. we haven't gotten along in forever.. and Ikind of thought you were ticked at me a littlebit still.. It's just an icky situation for me.. Some peoplethink I should be mad at you and never talk toyou.. but I don't think that it's my business tobe mad at you.. I mean.. it wasn't my car.. andit wasn't my uncle's house.. I was just along forthe trip.. I mean.. yea.. I didnt' want toleave.. but it wasn't really my place to make thedecision.. Some people are mad that I'm eventalking to you.. but I don't know what to thinkabout the whole situation frankly.. and I reallydon't care.. Like it doesn't bother me.. Maybe itshould.. I dunno.. but anything my friends doanymore doesn't phase me at all.. lol.. oh well..I'm just ready to move on to college.. I went toAB today to do my schedule.. Here goes.. Monday, Wed, Fri 9:00am Freshman Comp10:00am Into into the new testament (a mustliberal arts college)noon Anatomy and physiology I3:00am Into to computersTues and THurs9:30am Interpersonal Communication (lib arts)11:00am Chapel Chior (lib arts/no finals!! hehe)only tuesdays 1:00pm to 3:00pm Anat and phys labcrazy stuff!! 17 hours.. grranyways.. talk later..
miss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home