Life isn't Random

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Felicity,
OK...You never asked me to go down there and yell atthem... but you know what??? THat shows that I careabout you and I was being a friend and making surethat everything was going ok for you because I knowhow upset you were about having to borrow money fromyour mom... THe ICT excuses I understood.. That'sfine.. If you can't stay up late because of yourmom... I totally understand that.. But the excuses youmade about the job I have were not understandable..I'm not mad.. I'm frustrated.. Lately, you haven'tbeen there for me as much.. I can't speak for Shann..but when we're going to go do something.. It's alwayscancelled at the last minute.. or you invite Amber..which is fine.. I wasn't mad.. but deep down, you knewwe didn't really get along.. I don't have a problemwith her a lot.. I just don't want to hang around withher because when I gave her a ride home in BFE whenshe was all sick and boo-hooey.. I was NOTHING butnice to her.. and I got bitched at.. I'm basing thaton one situation, but she doesn't like me.. and she'sbasing her feelings about me on one situation.. so.. Idon't feel bad for that at all.. I also don't feel badabout our conversation today.. You have always complained about not having a job andtaking money from your parents.. and not being able topitch in.. here was your opportunity.. My job is fromwhenever you get off from school till 9.. that isn'tlate.. and you were going to be working with me andNathan. which are two ppl you know.. so you can't feeluncomfortable.. and as far as the dependablilty thinggoes.. when you grow up in this world and get a job..you have to be responsible and be dependable.. that'sjust the way jobs work.. whether it's McDonald's or abusiness corporation.. and sometimes you have to docertain jobs you hate in order to survive in thisworld.. the world revolves around money.. and if youdon't have any.. you are highly limited oneverything.. I stayed at ICT forever.. I used to likeit.. but this past year I was sooooo fed up with it..I couldn't handle it.. I coudlnt' sell.. I got senthome.. I absolutely hated it to the point of tears allthe time.. but I stuck in there because I know if Iwanted to do anything.. I needed money cause myparents could help out a little bit.. but they weren'trich either.. I wouldn't get a lot of money.. but justenough for spending money till I found a job I liked..SO.. you have a lot of opportunities for a job.. and Iwon't hear you say you can't do anything because youhave no money.. I've been a friend and helped you gettwo jobs.. maybe you didnt' ask me too.. but I thoughI could help.. I'm sorry.. but you also have fast foodplaces that have had help wanted signs on them.. IFyou dont' want a job.. that's fine. .and it's not myproblem.. and I'm not mad at you for it.. I'm just nothearing you say you don't have money anymore.. I feltreally bad for the last 5 or 6 months when you didn'thave money and I didn't want you to ask your mom.. butfor the last few months.. everytime we have gone out..which isn't much lately... me and Shann have spliteverything.. and we felt bad for you. but I"m sorry..I can't anymore.. I want to be your friend.. and I'mgoing to be if your not too mad.. but I'm expressingmy opinions.. like I always do.. and I was justfrustrated that I tried to help.. and I get hung upon.. I feel like our friendship is dwindling becausewe plan something.. and at the last minute it doesn'thappen because you have an excuse.. I dont' think youra bad person.. I just think your undependable.. as aworker and a friend.. but I know how to deal with thatnow.. I still want you to hang out with me.. but Iwill know not to rely on the plan.. just get ready anddon't get your hopes set.. that's what you've led meto believe after months of the same situations.. Now.. if you get mad at me expressing my opinions..I'm sorry.. but it needed to be done.. and again, Ireiterate.. I'm not mad at you and I dont' think youra bad person.. and I never want you to think that..you my best friend.. and I hope you always will be.. Ijust wanted you to know what I think about an issue wewere having as friends.. SO.. hopefully I'll talk to you later..and I still love ya..
miss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home