Life isn't Random

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

FOR MY BEST FRIEND

This is for you, my best friend, The one person I can tell my soul to, Who can relate to me like no other, Who I can laugh with to no extents, Who I can cry to when times are tough, Who can help me with the problems of my life.
Never have you turned your back on me, Or told me I wasn't good enough, Or let me down.
I don't think you know what that means to me. You have have so much stress in your life already, yet you still have time for me. And I love you for listening even when inside you are bored to death! And I look up to you because you are strong, caring, and beautiful, Even though you don't think you are.
And I hope you know that I am always here, To listen to you laugh and cry and help In all the ways that I can, And I will try to be at least half the friend you are to me.
I hope you know I would not be the person I am today, without you Shannon,My best friend.

Your sis always,
~miss~ (oh.. was I sappy.. lol)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home