Life isn't Random

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Missy,
I know that I shouldn't be in the middle, but it turnsout I am. Felicity called me this morning and told meabout the e-mail she sent you. She also wanted toknow if I was mad at her...I said NO. I do feel likeshe never wants to spend time with us, but I stilllike her as a friend. She is a really sweet personand when we do hang out I have a lot of fun. I feelso guilty talking about her yesterday...I guess I wasjust feeling the frustration like you. I just wish wecould start over as all three of us being friends. The past two weekends has been my fault...I had toread my book and I was upset this weekend...so itreally isn't fair of us to say that Felic doesn'twanna hang out with us, because she really has beentrying. As far as the whole money thing goes...thatshouldn't be a requirement for her to be ourfriend...but it does exclude her from a lot of thethings that we wanna go and do. I also feel bad abouther being left out...because she really has been forthe past like month...we always hang out and she can'tor doesn't have the funds to do so...I just feelREALLY REALLY REALLY BAD about the way I've beenacting. I feel like I haven't been that great of afriend, ya know? Its like I'm in the middle and Idon't wanna hurt either one of you...but I really wishwe could go back to the way things were inchemistry...it all seemed so simple then. The things you said to Felic really hurther...she said that she was to the point of tears andthat no one had ever hurt her in that way before. That really says a lot about your guys'friendship...if you ask me...because she cares so muchabout what you think of her that she was really hurtwhen you sent that e-mail. The truth is I can seewhere both of you are coming from...I don't wanna feellike I'm always talking about one or the other ofyou...I wanna be a good friend that you guys cantrust...I just don't wanna talk about other friendsanymore...EVER. If I have a problem with one of youI'm going to tell you straight out and not talk aboutit to the other friend...Maybe we should all adoptthat policy...I know that you are a lot more forwardthan me and Felic, so I don't know if this reallyapplies to you...but...its just a suggestion on how wecould get along better. I think that you and Felic really need to workthis out and talk to each other about the way you arefeeling...through e-mail or the phone. It would alsobe a good idea if you spent some time with just youand Felic...that doesn't mean that I'm sick of you oranything...its just that she feels left out and youguys should patch it up together...by yourselves. Thewhole beach thing is another issue...she is stillgoing to go during spring break...and I think it wouldbe a good idea if we went with her. Her uncle has allthese plans for when we come...going to take us out todinner...give us a place to stay and show us aroundtown. I would feel really bad if Felic had to drivedown there on her own and spend her vacation alonetoo.
luv ya sis
shann

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home