Life isn't Random

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Miss,
Well you should know that its 1:30 and I have nointention of sleeping anytime soon...I have suchguilt. (besides the fact that I got my monthly frienda little bit ago, my stomach is doing turns) I'm notsure if I feel immense guilt or just illness...but Ido feel really really really really really really badbad bad for what I said. I'm sorry...I didn't reallymean it the way it sounded. When I think about what Isaid I guess I said it because I was a little tickedthat you mentioned Mike to Jeff when I didn't want youto. You embarrassed me and I guess I was just tryingto get back at you...I'm really sorry!!! Please don'thate me sis, I love you sooooooo much...I couldn'ttake it if you were mad at me!!! :( I guess that wasreally bitchy of me to say and to tell you the truth Ihave no idea if Jeff likes you are not...there is noway that I could tell having only met him once...butlike I said, you will be able to tell if he likes yousoon enough...but does it really matter that much ifhe likes you? He does seem like a nice guy and he isattractive, but hey, you could get sooooo many otherguys...its not like he's the only one out there thatlikes you and I don't just mean all those "rejects" asyou call them...Missy you are really really reallypretty and I have always thought that...as far asbeing fat you totally aren't!!! It makes me mad whenyou put yourself down!!! I've done that and it justdoesn't help anything!!! True you aren't super skinnylike Sarah or someone, but you wouldn't look the sameall skinnyfied...you are really cute the way youare...you don't have to take my word for it...you canjust take the opinion of the numerous guys that doubleglance when you walk by and the fact that practicallyeveryone at ICT adores you...that says a lot Ithink...I mean hey, they may not be the perfect guysfor you, but they are guys and they know how guysthink and I'll bet a whole lot of other guys think thesame thing about you but just don't say so. I'm so excited about this weekend...you may thinkthat I'm sick of you, but you are sooooo wrong...I'vealways wanted to have a sister and I love it when wespend time together...I'm not all alone like I amsometimes here...my parents aren't really home thatmuch anymore. Plus, you are totally fun to hangaround except for the whole tickling thing, but Iguess I could overlook that!!! LOL We really need tothink of something that Felic could do with us thisweekend...I'm feeling that guilt again for talkingabout her, but not as much as before, because I'mstill a little skeptical about our whole beachplan...but whatever! I just wrote her memory page andI almost started to cry thinking about all the funtimes we used to have...I miss the old FELICITYSOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!! I wish she would come back tous!!! Well, you better write me back and I guess I'lltalk to ya sometime tomorrow...
luv ya lots
shann

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home