Life isn't Random

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Missy,

I DON'T CARE...YADDA...YADDA....YADDA...BLAH...BLAH...BLAH... This is ridiculous!! Why do we have to goback to how you say things...that has nothing to dowith anything!!! And niether does my MOM!!! I knowthat you say what you wanna' say, so here's what Ihave to say... There's a lot of stuff going on thathas to do with why I stopped hanging out withyou...including how you sometimes made me mad and myfears of a Jimmy situation that I've never even toldyou about. I'm still working on the Jimmy stuff, butI'm ove the you stuff.... So I really don'tunderstand where this is coming from. I didn't alwaystell you the truth, because I didn't want to say "I'mafraid that...." Which is where the Jimmy stuff comesin. I didn't think that you'd understand exactly howI was feeling, so I didn't tell you. Recenlty, I'vemoved on, but I've never really had the chance to talkto you about it. I don't invite you guys over becauseI can't. Only on Saturday nights, and I tried thisweekend, but I couldn't find you guys. I'm sorry thatyou feel the way you feel, but it doesn't hurt myfeelings anymore because I don't care either. I amsaying the word. But only if you are willing toforget what happened before and start over again. Ifyou can't do that, then we might as well forget it. I'll check my mail at 2:45, and if you want to let meknow what you want to do by then, that'll be great.Why are you even going to the beach if you don't careanymore. I saw it as a good thing for us, but youobviously don't even want anything to do with ourfriendship anymore....so why did you say you'd go??
Felicity
P.S. I'd appreciate it if you'd leave my mom out ofour problems...thanks...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home