Life isn't Random

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Miss,
Hey sorry bout last night...you know how I get when aboy is around! LOL...I don't know about him anymorethough...he really didn't get to say all that muchlast night cause he was in a big convo with this guyfrom his choir...oh well...I guess you talked to himabout the prom. Do you think he is going to take me? I really need to know pretty soon...but I guess I'llwait until after we meet on Saturday to see if he isgoing and please do not call him! I don't want him tofeel pressured into taking me...I want him to want totake me! We are meeting on Saturday at the BurgerKing on 7th st. at 1...you are going with me right? Do you think Wes is going to come...if so...would theyget along? I hope I still remember how to playtennis! LOL...I don't think I've forgottenyet...lol...seeing as how I'm sooooo great and I winmedals and shit! LOL You know what...I don't really miss Felic thatmuch at all...I mean it sucks that I don't have anyonein English class to talk to now...but hey...that stuffis almost over...right? So why do I care that I'm abig loser and just have to sit there and stare offinto space since I don't sit around anyone put theice-bitch-princess...anyways...back to the norm...lol:) Oh and by the way!!!! Did you know that Dallasis like a dancer in this show choir thing...he is likereally good...you know how retarted I'm going to feeland look compared to him? well write back soon babes
luv ya
steph (from me: what is this steph stuff?? LOL.. and you actually compared yourself to dallas.. and not being good enough.. how fuckin funny is that?? lol.. if we only knew.. ) ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home