Life isn't Random

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Missy,
As far as I'm concerned you can bite my ass!! So youwent down and talked to them for me..that doesn't makeyou a good friend...just because I invited Amber overdid not mean anything....Shann couldn't come over, soI thought that Amber might want to....if you werereally a good friend you'd chill out..I tried to hangout with you this weekend and last, but Shann had toread her book and wanted to do it this weekend, thenshe was upset and YOU wanted to go over and comforther...I would've, but I was supposed to go and watchJimmy in the play, then by the time I talked to her,you had already made her feel better....so as far ascancelling plans, I don't feel I have to explain thatanymore...and I have been there for you...when youwere upset over Shann and what was going on betweenyou guys, I listened to you....the only problem is youguys only hang out with each other most of thetime....I don't always want to go...what's wrong withthat?? True friends don't base their friendship onhow often the other person wants to go and dostuff...I spend a lot of my time studying for school,because I'm not like Shann. SHe can go and run aroundall the time, never study, and get excellent grades. I can't do that. And about this whole jobthing....YOU ARE THE ONE WHO CONVINCED ME TO QUIT THEDAYCARE!!!! YOU THOUGHT IT WAS THE GREATEST IDEA ONTHE FACE OF THE PLANET....FOR ME AND SHANNON....So,what difference does it make to you? The reason Idon't want to go your job is because I would beuncomfortable with the work situation...I wouldn'tlike the way the people act towards each other,because I'm not that outgoing...besides, if I'm sounreliable why would you want me to go workthere....all I know is, if you would've asked me whyI'm not in a hurry to get a job, I would've told you. My parents told me that I could wait until thissummer, because I'm babysitting....you're not a truefriend if you can't understand what I'm tellingyou....for you to sit there and tell me that I'm anunreliable worker and friend.....you have no idea( asfar as work goes) what has happened!!!! You can kissmy ass if you don't understand that!! I don't evenwant to talk to you anymore....but thanks forpretending to be there for me....especially right nowwhen I really need it....you're a great friend!!! Later...
Felicity

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home